Sunday, July 27, 2014

It's been awhile....again!


As a teacher, I plan to blog in the summer, then the school year starts!  I had a great but busy year in a new building. Crafting wise, I completed (most) of my Christmas knitting, have been spinning and picked up an old cross stitch project.
I started this in 1994....it was time to finish it!

I've also started a Christmas gift for my Dr. Who loving father in law.  This one will be done in less than a month! 

Current sock knitting: 

My parents dog Jasper is my assistant!

Spinning! 

It's been a tough summer.  On my way to Lakeside I was rear ended (again... for the 4 time! ) 

Thankfully we were all ok other than being sore! 

On July 14 we said goodbye to our sweet Pepper. It was the hardest thing I've ever done!  We miss her but know she's no longer confused and in pain. 

Hopefully I will post again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment